Enrollment » Out of District Permit

Out of District Permit

Students who reside outside the ABC Unified School District will need a inter district permit. It is a release from your home district that allows you to attend with us. Please contact your home district for the release.
If your district does not offer a virtual program or is only offering an independent study program with minimal live synchronous learning, your permit should be approved. Please contact our office at 562-229-7978 if your district requests any documentation or if you need assistance.